Planning & Zoning Commission Meetings
The Planning and Zoning Commission Meetings take place at Beachwood City Hall, Council Chambers, on the last Thursday of each month at 6:30 PM. Submission deadlines are noon on last day of month preceding the next months Planning & Zoning Meeting.
LINK: Submission Requirements and Fees
If you have any questions or would like to confirm a date and time, please contact the Building Commissioner by email and/or Planning & Zoning Commission Secretary by email or by calling 216-292-1914.
Responsibilities of the Planning & Zoning Commission:
- Reviews plans and studies future developments
- Reviews and recommends to council the location and design of public buildings, locations of streets and parks, and reviews all zoning matters
- Reviews and considers applications for special permits
- Justin Berns, Mayor
- Orry Jacobs, Chairman
- Veronica Muth, Secretary
- Barbara Bellin Janovitz, Council Representative
- Rochelle Hecht, Board Member
- Eric Tannenbaum, Board Member
- Bryan Zabell, Board Member
- Indy Dhillon, Board Member